Wedding Design Ideas: A Rock ‘n’ Roll Wedding
We were so excited to be asked to create a wedding with a rock ‘n’ roll theme that we just have to share the initial inspiration with you!
I am in love with the shoes that we found on shoemissy and the fact that they can personalise them in any way – every bride should have a pair! Each table will be themed with one of the couples favourite songs and we’re going to use images of the couple rocking out as table numbers.
Black and red are key colours with this theme and really help to tie everything in together. We are even going for black and red socks for the groomsmen. Obviously we’ll be having a rock ‘n’ roll party in the evening with an air guitar competition! We can’t wait!!
- Cadillac by Rock on Wedding Cars
- Wedding Dress by Stephanie Allin
- Rock n Roll / Nuptials Sign – image by Our Labor of Love
- Bridesmaid from Style Me Pretty
- Personalised shoes by Shoe Missy
- Flowers from Martha Andrews
- Record Style Invitation on w-weddinginvitations.com
- Image of Groom & Ushers from Rock n Roll Bride
- Black & White Chair on Style Me Pretty
- Skull Ring by Tony Creed
- Guitar from Martha Andrews